STM32F401CCU6 3.0/STM32F411CEU6 3.0 Development Board
STM32F401CCU6 core board V3.0
Freq. 84Mhz ROM:256KB RAM:64KB
STM32F411CEU6 core board V3.0
Freq. 100MHZ ROM:512KB RAM:128KB
25MHZ high speed crystal oscillator & 32.768Khz 6PF low speed crystal oscillator
V3.0 version began to use lead-free process, the pin header is gold-plated pin header, more environmentally friendly
Flash pads have been reserved and USBDisk && FATFFS routines are provided
Support MicroPython programming, provide available MicroPython firmware, see the link for configuration files, but do not provide technical answers!
Support Arduino programming, see Github https://github.com/stm32duino/Arduino_Core_STM32 for details
Boards with version V1.3 and above have 3 buttons, reset button, BOOT0 button, and user buttons.
How to enter ISP mode
Method 1: Press and hold the BOOT0 button and the reset button under the power-on state, then release the reset button, and release the BOOT0 button after 0.5 seconds
Method 2: Hold down the BOOT0 key when power is off, and release the BOOT0 key 0.5S after power on
DFU mode: just use the data cable to connect to the computer, if there is a problem of unrecognized, you can properly heat the chip (25 ° C), and then re-enter the ISP mode
Serial port mode: use USB to serial port to connect PA9 and PA10 of the core board
How to enter HID Bootloader after writing to APP
Press and hold the
KEY button, click the
reset button, LED C13
flashes, release the
ST-Link V2 Mini STM8 Simulator Download
1. Support the full range of STM32 SWD interface debugging, simple interface (including power supply), 4 line speed, stable work; Interface definition shell directly address! Don’t need to read instructions!
2, support all series STM8 SWIM download debugging (common development environment such as IAR, STVD etc.) are supported. Support the software version is as follows:
ST – LINK Utility 2.0 and above
STVD 2 and above
STVP 3.2.3 and above
IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above
3. Support the firmware upgrade automatically, to ensure that the ST company product support. When they leave the firmware has been upgraded to the latest V2. The J17. S4.
4. Increase the 5 v power output, the output it can protect the I/O port, not afraid of error cause damage of ST – LINK V2!
5. Easy interface to use pure copper plating 2.54 spacing horn, with 20 cm dupont line, can deal with different target board line sequence, flexible connection;
6. Use U disk aluminum alloy shell to protect the mainboard, convenient to carry, not afraid of static electricity, not afraid of tumbling.
It came fast and it works smoothly
Exact description, fast delivery, thank you
It’s fine. Recommend.
Arrived in three weeks. Packed in a standard padded envelope. No damage. Everything is as described, works.
Quickly delivered. Everything as described to the seller-thank you.
Long delivery. Haven’t checked it yet.
Ordered from this seller several times and always without problems. The quality is good, the delivery is fast. Ordered on February 22 received on March 11. I recommend it to everyone!
Quality normal. There are some type of plastic melting on NRST button, look like attempt to fix diode or ldo due to factory undersolder.
Comes with clone processor APM32F103 but works well and take latest firmware without issue. Housing comes off too easily. It works .
test Shopper –
Main IC not a STM32 type, therefore have some troubles with “STM32CubeProgrammer” when identify the device using serial number. If you have a similar problem, first connect using “ST-LINK Utility” and onboard led will be blue. Then disconnect “ST-LINK Utility” and connect using “STM32CubeProgrammer”.
Firmware update and Arduino IDE is supported.
test Shopper –
Works as expected
Great products, excellent and working perfectly.